We use two of the world’s leading scanners, which boast high color depth, sharpness and resolution: Linotype-Hell ChromaGraph s3400 Drum Scanner designed for negatives and slides Scitex Flatbed Scanner for creating reproductions of prints, paintings, or drawings Scanning prices include basic color correction and do not include retouching.
The drum scanner uses light-sensitive vacuum tubes, as opposed to standard scanners that use a CCD sensor. The scanning is carried out in three different channels (RGB) by separate filters, which allows for a large dynamic range, a lot of information in blacks, and high definition up to a resolution of 19,200 DPI. These 16-bit scans boast high color separation and are suitable for large prints. As the scans more accurately capture the tonal range in a negative, they make for better prints. Each frame is scanned separately with a special scanning fluid that causes the film to adhere to the drum uniformly, so that focus is maintained along the entire surface of the film, including at the edges. The fluid removes scratches and dust, which also improves and reduces the need for retouching later on.
- Our 16-bit scans include basic color correction.
- We scan color negatives and slides in RGB, and B&W negatives and slides in grayscale.
- Our Linotype-Hell ChromaGraph s3400 Drum Scanner scans works with dimensions of up to 50 x 70 cm (19.69” x 27.56”).
- Maximum file size: 2 GB. We are happy to scan larger files for an additional fee.
- We offer advanced scanning services at an hourly rate of NIS 350 for specific targeted adjustments or image processing, such as retouching, selective color corrections, and the removal of unwanted objects.
- Prices include VAT.
We scan paintings, illustrations, photographs and any other two-dimensional works up to 30 x 40 cm, using a Scitex scanner to generate a high-quality file with a resolution of 600 dpi, best suited for books, catalogs, reproductions, and enlargements. When scanning, we aim to process colors to match the original. We can also scan at higher resolutions, on request for an additional fee.
- Our 8-bit scans include basic color correction.
- Scitex Flatbed Scanner scans up to 30x40 cm (11.81” x 15.75”).
- Maximum file size is 500 MB.
- Please note that we cannot ensure that scans will be 100% true to original.
- Our hourly rate is NIS 350.
- Prices include VAT.